Aspire is located in Clara in County Offaly on our own private land. Close to all local amenities, yet secluded enough to offer privacy, peace and tranquility, we are also ideally situated not far from the M6 motor way and can cover all of Ireland.
- Take M4 out of Dublin (usually signed for the West / Galway / Sligo)
- Stay on motorway pass the toll & at Kinegad it splits into two, stay on the left side sign posted for Galway.
- This motorway brings you all the way to Kilbeggan (motorway ends)
- You come off at a roundabout and take the last exit(right) into Kilbeggan town
- When you come into Kilbeggan turn left and go straight through town
- On the way out of the town there is a left turn sign posted for Clara
- Take this road and 5 mins will have you in Clara
- When in Clara drive through the town & past GAA centre & under the Railway Bridge
- Keep going until the road turns up to the right but take the slip road straight ahead beside the Mill Bar
- You come to a tiny roundabout, turn right here and 20 metres up that hill our entrance is on the left Clara House Go up the drive & around to the courtyard at the back where you will see the Aspire building.
Here at Aspire our accommodation ensures your comfort and relaxation. Located in a tranquil countryside setting, the accommodation is set in our spacious courtyard. With ample parking, there is a choice of self-catering apartments with kitchen and living area, as well as twin rooms with the following as standard:
- Ensuite Shower-room
- Wireless Broadband
- Digital TV
- Kitchen Facilities
Adjacent to Aspire is Clara House Holistic Spa, where you can enjoy endless relaxing treatments for your well being, as well as the use of their luxurious steam room and peat baths. For more information on the neighbouring spa, check out www.claraholistic.com